Time spent with friends is time well spent

BYUI consists of school, homework, roommates, and social life. This past week I had the opportunity to go on a date with a young stud from my English class, help out Kuborra at the dance, and have a fun lazy Sunday. This is what I needed after all the midterms and tests.
Friday: Friday I had classes and tests that I had to finish during the day but that night I got to hangout with some of the funnest people ever, Ashley and Chany, we went to Sammy's to stuff our face. We dropped Ashley off cause she wasn't feeling too good after donating plasma and me and Chany were off to set up for the mustache Mari Gras dance. The dance itself was fun, and nice to meet new people, a little trashy for my taste but still a fun experience!



Saturday was my date night and I had been looking forward to this and was slightly nervous. He wouldn't tell me what we were going to do until we got there. So I anxiously awaited for him to come get me and meet my roommates (all of them loved him). Like a gentleman he came and got me and open the door of his bright yellow jeep for me. We picked up the rest of the members of our group and went to DI. As he handed me a five dollar bill he said have fun choosing my outfit for me to Rollerblade in. I had a blast choosing his outfit out and he was definitely the best looking kid if you ask me :) We all had our outfits and went to Idaho Falls to go rollerblading. We had a blast! then we ended the night with a fun dinner and ice cream.
The weekend ended with Sunday! Like always my roomies and I didn't wake up till noon and then it was time to get ready for church. Church was good, I learned lots and had some fun socializing. That night we had roommate dinner and after I got to go hangout with Tyler! it was fun just hanging out with him and his friends. All in All a solid weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts