The Importance of Time


Why do I feel like all I think about is time?
When I am at work all I think about it is the excitement for the clock to hit 4:30 and I am outta there.
When I am at home I think about how much time I still have before I get to talk to the love of my life
Any other time is spent thinking about how much more time till I get to get married and spend the rest of forever with that same love. No matter what I seem to always be thinking about time. I can't help thinking about all the exciting things that are coming up and the new adventures in store for me. Even when I think about that it seems to make the time go by faster. Either way I have begun my timeline calendar of excitement.

Nov 1- Happy Birthday Taylor
Nov 22- Thanksmas with my wonderful soon to be family
Dec 1- Going home to finalize wedding things and go to the temple!
Dec 15- MARRIAGE LIFE BEGINS :)

As far as wedding planning is concerned thanks to my lovely family I have felt very little stress although I know mommy isn't feeling the same ease. The only big thing that is left to take care of in Utah is getting the tuxedos for our lucky groomsmen and sending our invitations out. I don't know what I am going to do with all my time except kick my creative house wife qualities into gear and make sure that we will have a lovely home. I have actually completed our first project for our home! After I completed this first project I have felt much more interested in being all creative and having cutsey things in our home. I think I have figured out what I am going to do to fill all the space of time up... Tomorrow starts the next step to becoming crafty!

Comments

Popular Posts