Goodnight Rather then Goodbye

I would rather say goodnight than goodbye. Weekends are the best and worst part of the week, on the bright side I get to see Tay every day, but it sucks when he has to leave and I have to face the realization of work the next day. 
This week especially is stressful and here I am doing something I probably shouldn't do.... Oh well it makes me feel productive.
But our invitations came this week and that is what our weekend consisted of, addressing invitations and watching Breaking Bad (fantastic show, watch it.). But invitations aren't even close to being done and they are sitting right next to me staring at me begging to be sent. 
I also need to get ready for Bridals this week! I am excited and stressed about them. I get to get my final dress this week!!! I can hardly wait, I also get to finalize on my flowers on Friday. So this will be a fun and busy week.
I am making a promise to myself that I will not stress, not at all. I will also get everything done so that Thanksmas in Iowa is stress free and relaxing. 
That is all.

Comments

Popular Posts