I SURVIVED!



Why do people get angry at me on the phone? I don't understand it. You sign a contract and then get mad at me for not letting you out of the agreement you signed? People are dumb. I am pretty sure I have told Taylor about how I am going to call in sick everyday for the last month. One of these days I am actually going to do it. Everyday I have to tell myself its okay you only have a few more days left. And that exact number is 19. I am so close. Putting in my 2 weeks will be the most exciting thing that has happened since I was proposed to. I survived Monday.

On a better note I had a wonderful weekend with my boo 
I got to drive down on Thursday and wish Taylor happy birthday. I got there pretty late and we didn't end up doing a whole lot. On Friday we sat in a government building for the typical wait time of 2 hours to be reminded that the government regulates everything and makes getting even a drivers license difficult. So we get do do that again sometime in the near future. We also found out that the apartment that we wanted didn't have an opening. So we spent most of the day trying to find a place, needless to say we had to laugh off the first part of the day. But for dinner we decided to go Christmas shopping for our new family protect of a gun.  Saturday I got to spend the day with my lovely roommates Jaklin, Michelle, and Shannon. I forgot how much fun I had with these ladies. I love you girlies! And Saturday night I got to finally surprise Taylor for his birthday! I have to thank everyone who came I was really really nervous that things weren't going to work and you guys made it possible. And no I did not take pictures. One of my many weaknesses that I need to fix I already am aware of it.... Sorry :)

Comments

  1. Sorry you had a rough Monday. You can hang in there just a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you two were together and that is bliss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts