Runner's High

If you know me, you know that working out is a sore subject for me. I want to pretend that I don't need to workout and then I see myself and wonder why I ate all that toast this morning. Sometimes I need a reminder that if I want to keep up my fastest first grade girl image that Archer Glen Elementary had given me, I need to work out. Not only that but shouldn't a wedding and trip to mexico motivate me enough? you would think. So this is my new years resolution that is a month early, I will work out 5 times a day. This is now in writing, what is my plan? Well since my recent move into Uncle's house, there is are 2 working treadmills within walking distance at my disposal. I plan on running on one of said treadmills everyday that I have work. I started this quest tonight and man I feel like I am on cloud nine. Even with all the stress of planing a wedding I still feel like everything is right in the world and nothing can bring me down. I want this feeling to stay with me all the time. So here's to my new plan.

Oh and even though this is now in writing, I will need help by people asking me periodically how my work out plan is coming along, cause man I'm gonna need it.

Comments

  1. Ok, so you've run once today. Please report on the other 4. That is a lot of running. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts