That awkward moment when....

That awkward moment when... you have Family Home Evening.... I believe that things are only awkward if you make them... and people defiantly made it awkward. So our group is compiled of our apartment of 18 and 19 year olds and the others in our group are between the ages of 23-30. It was a FHE full of awkward laughs and jokes that weren't very funny. Our group is nice and I hope that we will better click as the semester unfolds. Well our first "official" activity will be next week and we will be painting and following Bob Ross videos. So well see how this goes.

That awkward moment when... you watch Lord of The Rings in the main entrance lobby by yourself. No I didnt actually watch it by myself. After family home evening Me, Chany, and Jesse(chany's fiance) wanted to watch the Lord of the Rings. Well since we don't have a DVD player in our apt we had to go watch it in a lounge. All the lounges were full so we went to the main entrance lobby. Chany and Jesse on one couch while I had my own. Well the couches were set up in a way so people that walked through the entrance they could only see me...watching Lord of The Rings, by myself, in the Main Entrance Lobby.... We got a good laugh at it as I got some pretty weird faces from those who walked by. But hey! I ended that night with a pretty cute date for Friday night! So yea it had its awkward moments but I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts