New Adventures

Spring semester has come along with a whole different atmosphere, it is very true that spring semester is always the funnest. So far these last few couple weeks have been AMAZING!
School keeps me busy during the days, with my goal of getting straight A's this semester. Classes take up my morning and with the weather being beautiful after my classes end I am able to do my homework at the park.
Church is still church and I enjoy going, I got to keep my calling as relief society secretary from last semester and I look forward to getting to know my ward better.
I think every night I have been able to spend with Taylor, which has made this semester that much better. We are never bored thanks to his creative abilities. We go to bonfires, stargazing, watch animal planet, and so much more.
My roommates are awesome, each have brought such a fun side to our apartment and there is always something going on. I love everyone of them.
All in All Rexburg continues to surprise me and everyday is a new adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts