Mother Dear I Love You So.

What would I do without my mom. You just had your birthday yet you haven't aged a day in my book. You have definitely taught me everything I know.
Thank you for your sense of great fashion. Today I was watching What Not To Wear and I thought of you, don't worry you didn't remind me of the silly 45 year old mother who didn't know what she was doing, instead you reminded me of Stacy. You have the greatest fashion sense I know and I love exchanging texts with you telling you and asking what looks good or how we can make something modest. Every time I go shopping I wish I had you to tag along so I could make sure I get the most flattering things.
Thank you for your love of running and looking good. I decided to go workout, however I struggle to find the motivation to get my body out the door and I think of you, you just finished another marathon, and then did a triathonlon a week later on your birthday! How do you do it? Your hard work with keeping yourself fit and healthy makes me feel like a pansy as I never get up at 530 am to go workout.

Thank you for your cooking. I missed your cooking today, like I do everyday. You have given me a unique taste palette with your love of cooking. Although I don't have you here to cook for me, as I was putting my food in the crock pot I got a little taste of what you do, and I love it!! The accomplishment I get when I make food or clean the kitchen is indescribable. I love it!
Thank you for your sense of music. As I was cooking I was listening to music that you introduced me to. I love that you listen to hip urbany music. It relaxes me and makes me feel better even if I'm not having a good day.
Mom, I love you and thank you for all that you do.

Comments

  1. Thanks you dear daughter! That is such a nice post! I love you and am so thankful that I have been blessed to have you as a daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts