Dear Santa Baby

Dear Santa Baby,

I know its only Halloween but you know Halloween isnt really my thing. I also know that a wedding costs lots of money... but I really really want to send you my Christmas list.


White high tops. White matches everything right? and I need casual shoes :)
Instead of a headboard, put up a long shelf.
I have decided that I am going to decorate our bed room like this since we are poor so I need a cute mantel from somewhere... maybe I steal the one above my bed... mom would you be upset? :)

Mom: I know I never seemed interested in your ability to sew and all the wonderful things you made to make your home beautiful... but now I understand!!! so you don't need to tell me I told you so or anything but I would like you to teach me how to make the cool curtains and bed covers.... :)

Boots! Boots! Boots!
Lastly Santa, I know I have made mistakes this year but I really am being a good, I go to work and people yell at me every day and tell me how horrible I am but I'm being nice to them anyway and giving them good deals. So you should give me a good deal :) 

Love, Mckenzie 






































Comments

  1. I hope Santa reads your blog! I'd be happy to teach you to sew. Oh, and by the way you can get me those boots! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff McKenzie! Thanks for ideas! I'm thinking of having a little sewing class with you and Chantel when you are here in Iowa! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts