Mr. Nielsen

(This is my favorite picture of Taylor)

Have you met my best friend? Well I will take this moment to introduce him like they do in church, for those of you who don't know, his name is Taylor Todd Henry Nielsen. Age: 22 (takes a lot for me to remember that), favorite color red, I have concluded that his favorite food is Taco Bell fresco burritos.

We officially met on April 3rd, He asked me on our first date on April 19th and we became official on April 28th. I have to give a special thanks to his sister and my roommate Chantel and mamma Nielsen for spilling some beans and telling him that I had a secret crush on a missionary before he came home but if it weren't for you guys we would have had to meet the old fashion way on the third floor library or something. It was actually Chantel who introduced me to his Facebook page while he was serving the Lord in San Antonio Texas, how she knew I was attracted to blonde hotties who speak Spanish like me I don't know, the lord must have known something I didn't. After our first date we have become inseparable since. We had a 125 day streak until the unfortunate events of school and work have conflicted with that, but even being 4 hours away from him I have learned many great and wonderful things about him. For example he is very motivated. He probably spends 10 hours a day on homework, he is going to be a dentist! Good thing too because thanks to my genes our children will need some major dental work done... Another thing I love about him is how creative he is, he always find a cute way to ask me on dates.
Taylor is very good at standing up for what he believes in, he stands up for the people he loves and the gospel.
I am learning new things about him everyday and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Comments

Popular Posts