The Whos, Whats, and Whereabouts

I know I don't blog enough, that probably because I feel intimidated by the blogging world and everyone is posting new DIY ideas, yummy recipes, and political ideas and the thing is, I am not there yet, I purely enjoy my blog so that I can look back and see what I did and so that others may get a glimpse into my whos, whats, and whereabouts.

Since being married my life has consisted of the same things that I was doing before I got married. I am still going to school but this time as an accounting major. I am still trying to find a job, and I still have the same friends as before, but there is one big difference in all of this. I do all of this with my knight in shining amour. He is there to ward off the nightmares as I sleep, he consoles my frustration I have with homework, he notices when I do something different that he likes. Being married is great.

At this stage of 2 months married are plans right now are for me to finish up my associates and Taylor is setting his sights on dental school. We are praying that we can get in this year. Everyday I thank God that he is getting one step closer. He has his dentist to shadow, has a killer GPA, he will be taking the DAT in the summer, and we are looking for volunteer hours that we both can do to help him. But if you know of anything else that may help our chances please let us know. We want this to be our first and only time having to apply.

This Valentines day we spent watching our new favorite show Downton Abbey and eating sugar. I had the worst sugar headache of my life and thought that my time had come, so my valentines day was defiantly a blur but I remember feeling loved by Taylor and eating yummy chocolate strawberries. All in all I would say ending month 2 of married life has once again been a success.

Comments

Popular Posts