New Chapter

This is my newest blog. We are starting a new chapter in our lives and I have some goals to be better about writing down my history and experiences. We have spent the last 6 years living in Portland Oregon. My husband started dental school, we had our two children (Penny and Rowan), bought a home, sold a home, and met some of our best friends. This new chapter has been a long time coming and we have waivered in commitment for a long time. The time as come for us to move from Portland and go experience the Midwest. We are moving to Des Moines, Iowa. The timing is good, we have been out of school for a year, my parents are also moving, and we have just overcome our least favorite newborn phase of Rowan. The summer is starting and we are preparing for an adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts